Monday, July 27, 2009

Is It Just Me, Or...

... is this an incredibly tacky commercial? I actually don't know what else to say about it. (You may want to pause the Playlist at the bottom of this page.)

Disclaimer: I found it tacky myself, but if you are more sensitive than I am, you may want to forgo the video.

5 comments:

geo said...

i don't get it.

Grandpa-D. said...

Tacky, but I find it not so bad as a Trojan commercial. But they are both useful products, I guess.

Talena said...

This commercial went completely over my head. It wasn't til I showed it to Trey that he pointed out the bushes. At first all I saw were extremely skinny women walking through each scene. I sat and wondered what they had to do with the razor. Yes, a little tacky... but fits in with our society these days.

geo said...

oh bushes!!! LOL
oh that is horrible! LOL

Unknown said...

Never even noticed the bushes until I read Talena and Geo's comments.