Thursday, July 09, 2009

To Do

  1. Find my Frog Planner.
  2. Return to my much-neglected Bible study.
  3. Get some exercise.
  4. Make some contacts for my unspecified business endeavor.
  5. Balance the checkbook and pay some bills.
  6. Finish Monday's laundry.
  7. Straighten up the house and write a to-do list for the kids. (Yeah, they love that!)
  8. Take the kids to the library.
  9. Organize my scrap area for next week's scrapping blitz. (This I'm excited about!)
  10. Write a blog.
  11. Sew a button on Robert's pants.

Okay, that's not as bad as I thought it would be today. I feel much better now.

Mom went back home yesterday so it's time to get back into a routine. It's not that I can't get these things done when she's here; it's just that I don't. And even though I got home from taking her to the airport by 2:30 yesterday and I could have done a bunch of stuff on my list, I chose to lay in my bed under my ceiling fan (hot here yesterday) and read for 2 1/2 hours. That was nice, though!

So today I've got things to get done!

What's on your agenda for this beautiful summer Thursday?

1 comment:

geo said...

my thursday is OVER, except that i never received the guts for my bulletins; i have to come back for a meeting @ 7; and i probably will be expected to put dinner on the table.

ugh.

i would rather read a book under the ceiling fan in my bedroom.

: )