Monday, August 03, 2009

Overwhelmed

So many things are competing for attention in my mind today, that although I've only been out of bed 49 minutes I'm feeling completely overwhelmed.

Generally I love Mondays. I see them as a time to get focused and organized for the week. I usually am productive and often get more done on Mondays than I do the entire rest of the week.

Today I'm kind of wishing it all away. I sure would love to go back to bed.

I was going to dump it all out of my brain and onto this page but I know you beloved readers aren't really interested in all the things spilling off my to-do list. Suffice it to say there are chores, prayer needs, other priorities too numerous to list today. (Speaking of prayer needs, I haven't been over to the prayer blog in awhile, sorry - but I will try to today or tomorrow as there are a lot of new requests to submit.)

And so what am I doing? Dawdling. Avoiding. Procrastinating. Three things I do best, believe me.

All right... time to pull up my big girl panties and go eat a frog... Happy Monday, everyone. May you have a blessed and productive week.

xoxo

1 comment:

geo said...

and a fun time was had by everyone. :)