Friday, July 02, 2010

FFR

Well, this was a MUCH better week!  I also started walking this week and I'm feeling pretty good.

I've realized that my "trouble time" is between lunch and dinner - around 3 and 4 p.m.  If I eat, I tend to eat the wrong things, and if I don't, then when I get to dinner I overeat.  I'm going to try to start making that my sort-of Take 5 time to sit down, re-focus, and eat a filling, healthy snack like an apple if I'm hungry.

I haven't blogged about anything else this week.  I can't even tell you why.  I don't know where the days have gone, honestly.  We are already halfway through 2010!  Sorry my blog has been so dull lately!

~~~~~
Friday Numbers: Week 2

  • Phase 1: Lose 20 pounds
  • Loss this week:  5.5
  • Pounds to go: 12
Overall pounds to: 82

6 comments:

Memaw said...

You go girl!!!! I an so proud of you.

Barb said...

Way to go, Beth! I'm proud of you too!

wshotshot said...

Aweome! You did great this week!!!!

geo said...

okay i am getting jealous and feeling fatter than ever. keep at it.

go. go. go!!!!

Lil Sis said...

ok...I lost 2 more pounds this week...so I'm up to a total of 7 lost! : )

Barb said...

I have been reluctant to say this, but I gained 3 pounds this week so I now have to lose 55. :(