Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Got Cold Feet

... not because I'm afraid of something, but because it's chilly here this morning!  Fall is on the way.  I love this weather, but I'm really not looking too forward to winter.  It comes quickly and sticks around past its welcome.  Like certain people I know.  HAHAHA  Just kidding, of course.

Uncle Mark arrived yesterday with Stephen from the vast country-of-its-own, Texas.  Pop has been doing well the past few days, following a sketchy weekend, so I'm glad they're able to see him while he's up and fully lucid and in a generally good mood.  Deb flies in tomorrow night.

So it's been a tangle of busy-ness with Pop appointments, company, band commitments, school stuff, Grace's sniffles, yada yada yada.  I'm stealing a few minutes this morning before I have to get going and start it all again. 

But now that I've said hello I think I'll head to a really long, hot shower so I can warm myself up.  Happy Hump Day, folks.

xoxo
b.

2 comments:

geo said...

it is a ta-da! day.
just say ta-da! and whatever it is that is really getting you down will disappear.
corny,,,but it works

Grandpa-D. said...

Humps and ta-das! Get on with it. lol