Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TFR

Lost 3 pounds or so since last week.  Apparently I can no longer do simple math because something didn't add up.  All I know is that I lost 3 since last week, but apparently 11 overall.  I'll take it, friends.  Had some challenging days this past week.
  • Disciplined Eating - mostly, did have some challenges on S and M.
  • Exercise - walked on T, W, S, and M, and did my dance thingy on the Wii on M as well.
My scale isn't moving as fast as Deb's, but at least it's moving - and in the right direction.  How's everyone else doing?

Eyes on Him,
b.

6 comments:

Talena said...

Good job, Beth! Jordan and I just starting the Lord's Table too. So far, so good. No weight loss for me yet... but that's ok.

wshotshot said...

WTG BETH! WOOHOO!!!! I have started The Lord's table again as well. I am trying to walk as often as I can which I am limited because of my caregiving job. I did however do a great deal of walking on Saturday at the zoo and walked a couple of other days last week. Just got home from down below where I have been since Friday so I hope to get some walking in the reminder of the week. No scales at my MIL so I will weigh in tomorrow.

Grandpa-D. said...

I'm stuck too.

Beth said...

Sounds like quite a group we have going doing TLT now - me, Barb, Wanda, Talena, and Jordan. Let's keep each other in prayer, k?

Eyes on Him,
b.

Beth said...

If I counted right, I'm in 43rd place (of 107) in the Fit Friends competition.

Lil Sis said...

Great Job Sista!!! I'm proud of you. I'm down 38 lbs, and hopefully still counting. : )