Got another 4 pounds off - wahoo! :) I still have a long way to go but this first phase of 20 pounds is almost complete! Looking forward to moving on!
Stuck to my eating plan pretty well this week. Had a few slip-ups but overall it was positive, and I exercised about 4 days as well.
How's everyone else doing?
Eyes on Him,
b.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Doing good over here! Sticking to my eating plan and have lost almost 6 pounds. Glad to hear you had a good week. I've been keeping you in my prayers.
lookin' good!
Great job Sista!!! I'm proud of you! I'm down 41 lbs now and still counting! : )
If I counted right, I'm up to 19th place in the Fit Friends thing! WOW! That's pretty stinking inspiring, if you ask me. LOL
And together, the more than 100 Fit Friends have lost more than 110 pounds in three weeks. How fun is that! :)
Deb - you're rocking. You've now lost more than a Gracie. LOL
Talena - glad to hear you and Jordan are doing TLT. The first time through it I definitely lost weight but I grew in my relationship with God so much, it was amazing. Praying for you, too!
Thanks, Geo! :)
Post a Comment