I'm frustrated today. I've screwed some things up and I can't find some other things and it's just one of those days where I don't like myself so much.
I can't shake this feeling that I'm smelling onions for some reason. We don't have any in the house, and I've taken a shower (!) so I don't know what it is.
G is still dealing with her cold. She was hard to get to sleep last night - really hard. In a way I don't mind sitting up with her because she's getting bigger and more independent every day and it's so nice to cuddle with her on the couch, even if we do have to watch Blue's Clues or Barney. But given the fact that I've been dealing with headaches for the past few days, it was a rough time. She has a cough from her chest, although it's not that frequent, even at night. My biggest concern is that she has no appetite. I don't think she's eaten more than two bites at every meal for the past three days. She's drinking a lot, though, so I'm not worried enough to take her in to the doctor yet.
Maybe she's on a hunger strike for her grandma and auntie to return.
I finished reading Francine Rivers' The Last Sin-Eater this morning. It was definitely an interesting read, very different from the other Rivers novels I've read. In fact, her Redeeming Love is probably one of my favorites of all time. Anyway, this one was different! I liked it, though. I'd never even heard of a sin-eater, so that aspect was pretty interesting. I think I'll have to check out the DVD of it sometime soon.
Here's what happens when Aunt Deb gives the baby her bath:



1 comment:
I agree with you on "The Last Sin Eater". It is not at all like Francine Rivers others books. I liked it well enough but it does not compare if you ask me!
Wanda
Post a Comment