Mom and I got pretty hooked on it when she was here. I've done them before, but not often. But since her visit it's now a daily thing.
Snow today, lots of it. Well not lots by CO standards but definitely lots by CA standards. Maybe half an inch or so...? and it's still coming down. It's not really sticking to the roads or anything so it's not that big of a deal, although I'd hoped to go walking today. Oh well.
We're watching a friend of J's this week. He's a good kid and they play really well together. Even C plays with them sometimes and they do well. In fact, yesterday the 3 of them played together so well that in exploring the basement, they decided it would be fun to climb through the window, up the fire escape ladder and run around the house to ring the doorbell. Yep. Fun.
Been a pretty low-key week here, though. We've pretty much stayed home all week. Ro is putting together some cabinets for the basement (yay, maybe I can unpack some boxes) and has been working on a co-worker's computer. The kids have kept busy. I've been piddling around and reading Harry Potter and working Sudoku. I think tomorrow, since it's Friday (I think tomorrow's Friday) we'll go to the Discovery Science Center in Fort Collins and treat the kids to pizza for lunch. Speaking of which... we've been very disciplined - we haven't eaten out a single time in 8 days now. That may not mean much to you but that's our biggest temptation and probably our least disciplined area in terms of $. We love to eat out. But we've realized lately that it's not only expensive, but the service is often lousy and the food is not often what we'd wanted. So why waste $ on things that only irritate you anyway? So yeah... we're proud of ourselves.
I think we're about over our colds, although as usual, my cough lingers. Grrrr... Everyone seems to be okay. We did Family Movie Night last night and watched The Water Horse. I love that movie. And now... I've got a Sudoku to solve.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
suduko, schmaduko....go crossword puzzles! LOL
Sudoku is much like figuring a date/time/place within our busy schedules for a rendezvous this summer.
Post a Comment