So there's a commercial for Kia that has a catchy little tune that probably plays 5 or 6 times a day... catchy but pretty discouraging!
I just can't seem to get it right today.
I just can't seem to get it right today.
I just can't seem to get it right today.
I guess I'm gonna give up.
The bummer is, of course, that this is the song that plays through my head quite often. :(
'Course there are days like today, when I pull up my blog, and I see that I last posted all about it being Friday... when it was actually Thursday. And so the ditty continues in my brain...
Funny, no one corrected me, either. Hmmm...
Such a beautiful day today, bright and clear and sunny and warm. I took an extra-long walk this morning, just enjoying how still and beautiful it was. I took Chris to the mall... wore my flip-flops and capris... and came home to see that there's a storm warning for tonight. I guess the one thing I'm learning about NoCO weather is that it's pretty random.
Prayer needs:
- W - health concerns, biopsy this week
- Talena - healthy pregnancy



No comments:
Post a Comment