We made it to sunny (read: hot) soCal on Wednesday evening. Deb ditched us in favor of hitting a couple of jackpots in Vegas so Mom and I were on our own to unpack the cartop carrier, but it worked out fine. Got everything unloaded and relaxed for a little bit before hitting the hay. The drive from Vegas to CA went fine; the kids were great. Funny thing, though - I guess since we have CO plates now we had to actually stop at the fruit inspection place and open up the back for inspection. Weird.
Yesterday my great aunt and uncle came up from Cerritos and we went cherry picking in Leona Valley. It was so much fun and Grace jumped in and picked like a pro. Other than that we've just been hanging out here and there and trying to search out wi-fi access (haven't had much luck; I'm paying $3 to use it here at McDonald's right now. lol).




4 comments:
I think the library offers free wifi.
The library by my house doesn't offer wifi, but it does offer internet access. Can't wait to see you.
just find it.
im needin' your words.
love ya
geo
Sorry, our local library's like Barb's - no wifi, but internet access... which is fine... when I don't have Grace with me.
Which is never. :)
I'm at Deb's now while she's out of town. hahaha :)
Post a Comment