She brought them over to me and said, "Look Mommy! It's me, with Snow White and Cinderella!"
~~~~~
After Grace woke up from her nap yesterday she called me. When I came in her room, she said in a very somber tone, "I want out of my cage now."
~~~~~
Such a busy weekend we have, but we are so blessed. If you've been praying for me on my cold, thank you. I still have it, but I don't recall ever having such a mild cold. I'm glad I'm not full-blown snotty and hacking for tonight's unspecified business endeavor. Robert is working OT this morning at the flu shot clinic and playing on the worship team tonight. Josh has a birthday party today... lots on the agenda, but it's all good. :)
Had a few really cold days last week but now it seems to be back to just chilly. No snow yet. According to my blog, we got snow first last year on the 21st of October, so we shall see. I personally think it should wait until November 1st. :)
Enjoy your weekends...



1 comment:
I was thinking it would be cool to have snow so that the Princess could try out her snow boots...but it looks like she doesn't care if they ever see snow. :)
Post a Comment