Today's one of those days where I pull up my blog and I don't think I've got anything to say.
Strange, isn't it? Me, without words on my mind that are just waiting to spill out.
I'm focused today, on all the things that need to be done this week. And I'm tired, because I stayed up too late ('til 2) finishing a book that I didn't even like much, and then I couldn't go to sleep because of this stinkin' cough.
I've got laundry going and half the house picked up. I've got the scrappin' bug so I'm hoping to get an hour in on that while Miss Grace naps. Phone calls to make, places to go, people to see. One of those kind of days. :) It's all good, though. I'm blessed.
This weekend was one of those where you work your butt off and you don't have much to show for it (at least not yet). Ro worked OT helping people hopefully not get the flu this season (good luck). I worked. Chris worked. Grace even helped pick up and set the table yesterday. Josh... I don't think he worked. He avoids it at all costs.
So anyway - just checkin' in. There are only 66 days left until Christmas, and thankfully a mere 2 weeks until the election. (As excited as I am by the prospects this year, I sure am SICK and TIRED of all the campaign ads and phone calls - how about you?) It's always such a busy time of year... but hopefully with all the hustle and bustle we'll take time to be thankful for how richly blessed all of us are.
Even Grace is asking for a nap now. TTFN.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Put your phone number on the state and national do not call list.
We don;t get any.
Post a Comment