1. If I have to use a public restroom, I never use the first stall unless there's nothing left. I try to use the 2nd or 4th or 6th stall on my right-hand side.
2. I hate to waste bottled water, even if it's cheap Great Value bottled water. I will use it for dishes or to water plants before I just pour it out. I don't have the same issue with tap water, for some reason.
3. I don't like quiet keyboards. I greatly prefer the clicky variety.
4. My top 3 favorite worldly possessions are, in no particular order, my bed, my wedding ring, and my computer.
5. Bananas and walnuts make my throat itch, but I can eat them in other recipes without a problem.
6. When I stick my finger in my belly button I feel like I have to pee.
7. I love grape jelly on grilled cheese sandwiches.
8. My ideal spot - a computer and desk near a large window with a great view, rain drizzling outside, chilly, books all around me, and a comfortable couch with pillows and a quilt for reading, relaxing, and sleeping.
9. I am ashamed of this - but one time I scraped another car as I left a party, and I didn't leave a note or try to take responsibility. That happened about 21 years ago. :(
10. It actually disturbs me to have books on shelves at random, with no rhyme or reason. They should be separated by genre and organized alphabetically by author.
OK... your turn. What weirdities are there about you? What don't I know about you guys?



5 comments:
1. I try to use the first bathroom, because most people skip it!
2. I also like clicky keyboards.
3. I am a little ocd about poultry and wash my hands, boards, counters, sinks, etc. often when dealing with it.
4. I often put ketcup on my tacos.
5. One of my favorite foods is a Maid Rite.
6. I get mad if someone tells me how a book ends while I am reading it!
I'm sure there are a lot more, but I have to get back to work!
Do you always put the same finger in your belly button? Perhaps a different finger will make you feel like you have to poop! I put ketchup on my Mac 'n Cheese. When I'm forced to use a public restroom, I don't use the gasket, and if anyone else is in there, I flush as I poop to cover the noise and then try to get out before anyone sees me.
And.....I look at the other person's shoes in the stall next to me so that I'll recognize him if I see him later.
OK that is pretty stinkin' (no pun intended) funny. I have much more potty humor I could share, but I'll save it for another day, like today, when I can't of anything to write about.
back in the old days, really old days, i was ocd about saying "milk milk lemonade, around the corner fudge is made". probably the only rythmn i have ever had.
why use a gasket if everyone else does?
once i had so much stuff in my belly button, the doc said, "ew, what is in there?" LOL now that was embarrassing. my mom always told me not to touch my belly button. why would you be putting your finger in there????
i must sip milk over the cookies until they get soggy rather than dipping them.
as much as it is demanded, i refuse to be a perfectionist.
i hate putting out fires. plan ahead so your plans can go awry.
never call me gloria
Post a Comment