I can't believe a week has gone by since I last posted.
And I can't believe no one has razzed me about it.
Have ya'll stopped reading? :(
Well... I've been a bit under the weather. I'd had cold symptoms for 5 weeks when I went in to the doctor last Tuesday and got antibiotics for bronchitis. I've been on them a week now and today is the first day I'm starting to believe I'll be normal again. :) Everyone's fighting colds now... and this cough... boy... it's nasty. And I'm certainly not the only one! I know of several people, who like me, have coughed to the point of gagging. Not sexy.
The worst part, I think, has been the fatigue! If I got up and say, straightened up the loft, I would be wiped out for the rest of the day. We went to the Aquarium in Denver with Maggie on Saturday and that kicked my butt. I came home, fed the kids, and we all crashed early and slept hard.
So today I'm back... feeling better... behind on everything - blogs, studies, reading, to-dos, errands, shopping, calendars, bills, laundry, my unspecified business endeavor, everything. Today is catch-up day. As I'm sure will be tomorrow. And Wednesday.
Crikey... was just thinking today how close Christmas is! I have some projects I need to get done before then so I really need to get caught up fast! Are you all ready for the holidays? Seems they snuck up on me this year.
I'll leave you with a funny as I get back to my chores. The other day Ro overheard J say these things, one right after the other, as he was looking after Grace:
Look, Grace, there's Baby Jaguar.
Watch out ~ there are bombs everywhere!!!
Do you want to sing the ABC song?
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Welcome back!!! You were missed very much but since I have the same thing you have I understand completely you not being up to writing your blog.
Love,
Memaw
I'm glad you're back. :)
Well, I'm behind assignments, and since I have no clue where they are, I can't go to that concert.
And J always says weird things. Trust me. I should know.
Post a Comment