So I thought I'd post a quickie while I'm waiting for Grace to finish pooping so I can change her and put her down for a nap.
Not so glad you said you missed me, now, are ya? ;)
Feelin' crafty this morning. Our Moms 4 Moms group had a crafty meeting this morning. I spent the first half learning about digital scrapbooking and the second half about knitting.
It's inspired me, folks.
I'm totally in the mood to (traditional, not digital) scrapbook and crochet.
I might even have a few minutes for it, too. Yesterday I straightened (NOT cleaned) the house and got all the laundry done. That was HUGE. I also updated my calendar, went through a couple weeks' worth of newspapers, finished a book... got a lot to do today still but... there just might be a half hour here or there...
One can dream, right?
Ah - 179? That's what I paid for gas this morning. :) $1.79/gallon. It's almost delightful to put gas in the tank now.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Speaking of numbers, do you know why in the world 666 is the devil's number? Was that a number chosen at random or was there meaning to it?
Today we were watching Tuck Everlasting. For those of you who have seen it, remember when Mae Tuck kills the man in the yellow suit to save Winnie's life? Well, she did (we were watching this in class) and everyone just started cheering. It was pretty funny.
what amazes me is that every time i drive by costco, it has dropped 6 cents. i think it was at $1.99 last night. wonder when the airlines are going to give in to their pricing for baggage. hmmph. however, it is only fair to note that the cruise lines have lifted their fuel addages they added this time last year. that's cool. cruise, anyone?
The number 666 seems to represent an unholy imitation of the Trinity (the number 6 represents man in Scripture, possibly because of the day on which he was created). Satan tries to imitate God and will deceive many by this. The imitation trinity would thus be the Antichrist, the Beast (or Satan), and the False Prophet.
And $1.75 today. At this rate it's plausible that we could only be paying $1/gallon by Christmas. Now THAT would be a gift!
speaking of money....did you have to tip grace when she got done poo'ing? has her prices come down?
Post a Comment