I'm glad it's Friday. It's been a pretty long week, and frankly I'm glad we're at the end of it. :)
Today was a good day, though. C had her Christian club meeting after school, and J got to go out to dinner with his friend. I got quite a few boxes of of books unpacked, and we finally gave up (at least temporarily) the search for a couch for the loft and moved the couch from the living room upstairs. It's kind of big, but it beats the heck out of watching TV on the floor. Hey, when you're my age... watching the entire Rockies game while sitting on the floor just isn't appealing.
Speaking of which, how about those Rockies?!
G went to storytime at the library for the first time. I put her in a pretty little dress and gelled her hair down. Then I gelled it down again. :) She definitely needs a personal hairdresser. LOL We went to the library and joined about two dozen other little wiggly ones for songs, stories, and play. The odd thing is that G was *very* reserved, very shy. Very unlike herself. Toward the end she warmed up quite a bit and seemed to enjoy it.
Me? Well, we had to sit on the floor...
It's so beautiful here right now. I've got to make it a priority tomorrow to take some pictures of the beautiful trees. I personally think the desert is beautiful in the fall, but it just doesn't have color quite like this. It actually moved me this morning, I found it so beautiful.
Later G and I drove to Ro's work and joined him for lunch. It was so cute, because she could see him as we waited in the lobby, and she started calling, "Dad! Daddy!" She is really something.
I can't believe a week ago we were at the Homecoming Game. Time's fun when you're having flies, as they say. Oh, and eight days later my toe is starting to feel better. I know you've been wondering. ;) Still sore, but MUCH better.
Prayer Needs:
· K’s pregnancy.
· My grandpa had cataract surgery on Wednesday - healing.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment