Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hola, Mis Amigos

Got C's room done today, with only mild complaining. Whew, what a relief. My knees are shot from spending the last two days on the floor in their rooms, though. One more box down, another large bag and a half of trash gone. It feels so good. I *think* all the boxes upstairs are now unpacked. Whee!!!

~~~~~
Today on the way home from the library C and J thanked me for taking them.

"Gracias," Grace said. "Gracias, gracias, gracias."

"Now Gracie," I said, "ours is an English-speaking family."

"Oh yeah," she said. "I forgot."

Ah, the benefits of watching a lot of Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! She shocked me the other day by counting to 6 in Spanish. Until today, I'd never heard her go past 4 (in order) in English. Come on, vamanos - everybody let's go...

1 comment:

geo said...

watch 4 red-dots : )