

She's doing really well, other than trying to take the splint off. She gets around just fine and has already figured out it's a handy weapon. She doesn't seem to be having any pain, so that's good. She tells strangers, "I fell down stairs," and gets lots of sympathy. And with an expression like in the last picture, is it any wonder? She sees the orthopaedic doc on Thursday.
And, if you're interested, I have pictures of the guy who broke into Deb's home Saturday night as well.

Pretty creepy, ain't he? From what I can find on the net, I think he's a Solpugid and he has lots of nicknames - Sand Spider, Wind Scorpion, Sand Puppy, and Camel Spider. They seem to be common all over the world and are not harmful, despite their appearance.




1 comment:
camel spider?
camel jockey?
red dots?
muuuuuhahahaha
Post a Comment