Let me tell you how much I love my kids.
(Although you should already know, based on the pictures in this post.)
I love them so much I wore a bathing suit today.
In public.
And then I went in the pool. The freezing, freezing pool. For some reason, although the temperature here is currently 102*, the water in the pool was nowhere near comfortable. I was actually hoping someone would pee to warm it up some.
I know - gross.
But honest.
~~~~~
Not sure when I'll be posting again, my faithful readers. My internet access expires this evening and since the money left my fingers quickly at the Craps table this morning, I don't know if I want to invest another 10 bucks for more access. I might just wait a day or two until I find a wi-fi spot in Palmdale later in the week.
That said, it's been worth the money today. I've enjoyed catching up some internet stuff and each of the kids began their own blogs.* We've spent a lot of time relaxing in the room with computer stuff, books, and TV. Kind of nice, even if it does sound boring, after all the hours spent in the car yesterday. Even Grace is currently engaged in a Dora movie we scored at Redbox.
Actually, I just checked her. She's sound asleep. Guess that swimming wore her out.
Speaking of which, I just have to say that I'm sooo thankful that Grace has been sleeping at night. We've always had trouble with her sleeping in hotels, from her first trip at about 4 weeks old, up until we traveled to CA last March. She just has the hardest time settling down, and it's something I've just come to dread. The last 2 nights she has fallen asleep (in our bed, but still...) within about 20 minutes. The first night she slept pretty fitfully but she did sleep. Last night she slept much better. Whew. 'Cuz we all know that if Gracie ain't rested, Mama ain't rested, and when Mama ain't rested, Mama gets pissy! :)
Maybe I'll follow her cue and get some more rest myself. Ta-ta for now. :)
*I set up the kids' blogs to be privately viewed and by invitation only. If it's something you'd like to check out, let me know and I'll get you an invite.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
okay....im startin to miss your posts.\g
Post a Comment