Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If It's Too Quiet...


~~~~~
Some might think I'm pretty anal.

I have to say, though, that I've let a lot of my OCD behaviors go. It used to drive me insane when I would type a post, to see only after it was published, that there were formatting errors. Especially because on this end everything looks right.

Like yesterday's post. I didn't put any spaces between the lines of the song, or around the picture, or anything else. But when I hit PUBLISH, there they were. I did go back to try to edit it (once), but nothing is showing as wrong on my end. (I do wonder if other blog venues like Typepad have better features in that regard. I like Blogger, but this does drive me nuts.)

But guess what? I let it go.

Even though tonight's post about Josh, which is supposed to be full of symmetry and poetry, published fine and made the formatting in last night's post about Chris stand out even worse... I let it go.

See? I'm making progress. There's hope for me yet.

~~~~~
I am so behind and I have so much to share. Nothing profound - don't worry, you're not missing anything - just updates and tidbits. Things have just been so busy, with having company, working on my unspecified business endeavor, starting school, and preparing for more guests. It's actually been a great couple of weeks... just busy.
Speaking of my unspecified business endeavor, since I am not allowed to discuss it on the blog, if you are interested in receiving a monthly newsletter with specials and tips and other things that would be too specific to specifically mention, zip me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list. :) Thanks!
Wow. It's not even 9 and all the kids are in bed. That's a first for us in many months. I think I have a book to finish. Good night all.

No comments: