Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Just Another Manic Monday

... and we are busy doing a little bit of this and a lot of that. We have a couple more days to get the house in top shape and finish up our school shopping before we have more company - yay! It's so cool. My dad and Denise are coming Wednesday for a few days, and after they leave my mom and sister are coming for Labor Day weekend. How cool is that?!?

The kids have been pretty helpful - the older two, anyway!

I don't even know what we did this weekend to tell you about. :P Chris had a sleepover party... Ro played with the worship team. We had Family Movie Night on Friday and watched Harry Potter 5 (bummer they're moving back the opening of HP6!). I had a headache which started on Friday and lasted through most of yesterday. Doing better tonight, though.

And it's only 8 but I am totally POOPED. OUT. So what can I say... g'nite all.

No comments: