Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fall's Coming

I didn't sleep well last night. I kept cutting letters over and over again in my dreams, different sizes, different fonts, different placements. I think it's because I read the Cricut manual just before I fell asleep - all of it. It wasn't as long as I thought it would be because only about a quarter of it is in English.

I am loving my cutting machine. I am eager to scrap scrap scrap.

This morning the geese are honking... the windows are open... and I am absolutely freezing.

And I love it.

I love that the heat of summer is (pretty much) over. I love that it's time for slippers in the morning and sweatshirts to snuggle in. It's only 59* - not like it's really that cold. It's just chilly because the house is opened up. It's the perfect temperature and weather for a good work-out. Or a good book.

Yep. I think I'll go read while Grace watches Mickey Mouse.

No comments: