Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yo, Deb

Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
Who does not change like shifting shadows.
-- James 1:17

We read that passage this morning as a family and I was reminded of it as I thought about it being Deb's birthday.

Deb, you are a good and perfect gift from God. We are thankful to have you in our lives!

We wish you a wonderful birthday and many, many more.

Love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Deb!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

out of all the pictures, you had to pick that one!!??

Thank you! And I am certain my poo will be yellow soon!

I love you all!

geo said...

aren't baby sisters fun!
even when they are not so baby any more.
blessings to you, deb.

Beth said...

I so love that picture of you.

And, um... No one is going to understand you pooing yellow.

Hope your day was happy. :)