Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day

Today is the first offical day of fall, although you'd think it were spring with all the preggos I've been seeing. Seriously, there are babies being born every week in our church, and several due any time now. And today I saw at least half a dozen preggos at J's school when I went to pick him up. Thank goodness we've been vaccinated.

The weather's still been warm, but the leaves are beginning to change. It's so beautiful. I just love it, and I'm excited for the cooler weather.

Good weekend here... busy around the house and finding time to relax as well.

I remember how Christianne and Joshua used to greet me each morning when they were little and I went in to get them out of their cribs. Chris would have the biggest smile and seem so excited to start the day. Josh always smiled - so we started his morning with a little jingle. This morning I went in to get Grace and she was smiling from ear to ear and she announced, "It's a beauuuuutiful day!"

What a great way to start the day.

1 comment:

geo said...

spring? preggos in october?
sounds like some heavy duty snuggling on those cold winter nights