I'm ashamed to admit that it didn't occur to me what was the significance of the date until I saw it on someone's check at work. I think it being September rolls over my mind since we get it every year, and the 11th comes every month...you have to put the two together. I was horrified to think that it could ever slip my mind. Not again.
I am your dad's first cousin, Kathleen. I live in the Seattle suburbs. I haven't seen your dad since 1975, and I think you and your sister were with him then. I do email with him from time to time - the communication started after I put together the DiMeglio family book. I email with Georgia from time to time, and also Doug and Kathy. When my daughter was in high school, she played in Salem so I got to see them then. And I do email with Sally - all of this emailing has come about because of the family book - and I have greatly enjoyed hearing from everyone. Sally sent me your blog site so I was just looking at it - didn't take the time to read a lot, but I did look at all the pictures. I do believe that you do have a little bit of DiMeglio in you - I see it in the side profile. They tell me I look just like Georgia - guess I should go see her and find out. Well, now that I have written all this, hopefully, I will be able to post it since I don't belong to google - will give it a try. My email address is kmalcher@ihmail.com
4 comments:
ever
I'm ashamed to admit that it didn't occur to me what was the significance of the date until I saw it on someone's check at work. I think it being September rolls over my mind since we get it every year, and the 11th comes every month...you have to put the two together. I was horrified to think that it could ever slip my mind. Not again.
A message for Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
Beth -
I am your dad's first cousin, Kathleen. I live in the Seattle suburbs. I haven't seen your dad since 1975, and I think you and your sister were with him then. I do email with him from time to time - the communication started after I put together the DiMeglio family book. I email with Georgia from time to time, and also Doug and Kathy. When my daughter was in high school, she played in Salem so I got to see them then. And I do email with Sally - all of this emailing has come about because of the family book - and I have greatly enjoyed hearing from everyone. Sally sent me your blog site so I was just looking at it - didn't take the time to read a lot, but I did look at all the pictures. I do believe that you do have a little bit of DiMeglio in you - I see it in the side profile. They tell me I look just like Georgia - guess I should go see her and find out. Well, now that I have written all this, hopefully, I will be able to post it since I don't belong to google - will give it a try. My email address is kmalcher@ihmail.com
Post a Comment