Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Post About Nothing

I'm just tired. Really tired. Kind of overwhelmed. Business is great, which is cool and an awesome blessing. But I'm not used to working, and I'm not nearly as disciplined as I wish I were. I'm behind with everything.

Even now... the kids are asleep... well, they're in bed anyway... Ro isn't home yet from Flock. It's quiet. I made my contacts for the night, set up some new business endeavors, and I should take advantage of the quiet now to take care of paperwork, bills, e-mails, this, that, yada, yada, yada. But it's only 8:30 and I feel so tired I can barely focus.

I think I'm best in the mornings. But that isn't good. The last two mornings I haven't been here - been at church, studying and fellowshipping, which is good, except my things aren't getting done. And when I'm not away, I have Grace to constantly distract me. So, although I'm most alert and motivated in the mornings, I'm not sure I'm most productive then.

I try to get things done when Grace naps. Thank goodness she still naps!!! But to be honest, I so enjoy that quiet time alone, that I tend to veg out and watch stuff I've TiVo'd.

Evenings - crazy. Last night was Christianne's first band concert of the year, and it's such an amazing thing to see how far they've come in a year. Even in a month... since September there's been daily class and regular practice at home (last year class was every other day and sporadic practice). Amazing. I hope she stays with it.

Suggestions?

So... see... I know you miss me when I don't blog, and believe me, that makes feel wonderful! But then sometimes I post a blog like this one. And you realize you didn't miss much at all, didja?

3 comments:

Memaw said...

I love it when you blog even if you don't have much to say. You can always just throw a picture of the kids on when you don't feel like writing. Your blogs are the high light of my days when I'm not racing across a golf course with Debby in a golf cart. :) The bruises have healed . . .

geo said...

a day w/o your blog is like a day w/o sunshine (?) ! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

I do miss your blogs and I miss you too! Love you...