Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shhh!

We had pie tonight. This is what it looked like when we were through. Made us laugh!


I've been practicing my Shhh!s. Go ahead - ask me why! Well, I'll tell ya. I'm the new overseer of our very small church library!

I'm excited. I love things like this. Shhh!

3 comments:

geo said...

"Excuse me, ma'am," her excited whisper reaching for all the ears in the place. "I noticed your lovely pie server and thought to myself, 'how lovely is that; what a novel idea!'" "I was wondering," she continued, "where might I find one like it? Might it be available through one's unspecified business endeavor? If it were, I just might be interested in acquiring one...."

Beth said...

Why, it certainly could be! You might even be able to obtain one that does not have a melted handle AND that includes a protective cover. Amazing. :)

Ro said...

I'm mean and I'm mad...so don't call me Pieface.