Monday, May 04, 2009

Do We Have a Birthday Here?

We have begun the birthday season here.

It began, actually, a couple of weeks ago with Grandma's birthday on April 25th. She would have been 89 this year.

Then on the 27th, Mom had her big day.

My dad's was yesterday.

Coming up we still have Joshua's, Christianne's, and Grace's, plus Mother's Day and Father's Day, and a number of friends' birthdays.

And today...

Here's the birthday boy!

Happy birthday, Love. xoxoxox :::: smooch ::::

Some updates to the previous post: If you prayed for me, thank you! My unspecified business endeavor was awesome! Great sales, and best of all, I had a blast. I met some wonderful people and it is the best thing that has happened to my business in months. Ro, Grace, and I are all feeling better but aren't 100% yet, but thanks for your prayers on that. And unfortunately, I still haven't made it downstairs to my scrapbook lair, but despite all the items on today's to-do list, I'm still hopeful I can do that today.

Have a fabulous week!

7 comments:

Dad said...

Happy Birthday Robert! Such grace. You look like Fred Astaire trying to tap dance in a sand box.

Barb said...

Happy Birthday, Robert. May you have a blessed one.

Memaw said...

Happy Birthday Ro!!! You weren't what I prayed for for my daughter and son in law . . . God gave us so much better than what we asked for. Have a good day and many more special ones.
Love,
Mom

Ro said...

He sticks the landing -- a perfect 10 from the high bars!

Thank you all -- you guys bless me so much!

wshotshot said...

Happy Birthday Robert! Here is a birthday cyber hug!!!

geo said...

i love birthdays that happen on the 27th. all others are nice. but the 27ths are THE best.

happy day, roberto.

Anonymous said...

my birthday wasn't on the 27th...but i did turn 27 on the 6th. practically the same thing!

Happy Birthday, Robert!

--Amelia