Monday, October 01, 2007

Bits and Pieces

  • C got her progress report last Friday. She got a B in science and health, and A's in everything else, including an A+ in algebra. Hmmm... last year she sure struggled with math. Could it be...? Nah...

  • We did Family Movie Night the other night. We watched The Wizard of Oz. Can you believe the kids had never seen it? No, you can believe it. These are the kids who are just learning how to ride bikes, I know.

  • I think I need a baby straitjacket for Miss G. Now she not only stands up in her highchair; she climbs out and sits on top of it. :(

  • J has finished reading Bridge to Terabithia and is working on a project with it for school. It includes a banner, a written report, and a speech. His first speech! :)

  • C is excited to be dissecting a chicken wing in school tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a message from my friend grace at church after sharing gracie's pic: "She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Tell mom I suggested duct tape…HA! I “threaten” my kid with that still, and she’s 10!"

Beth said...

OK, adding duct tape to the Wal-Mart list... ;)