You have to watch this very short video.
You go, girl!!!
Yesterday while browsing Craigslist, I spent some time on the "Best Of." Most of what is listed there is pretty crude and inappropriate, but I came across this gem that made me laugh out loud:
best of craigslist > norfolk > Free Grass Clippings
Originally Posted: Fri, 13 Jun 11:11 EDT
Free Grass Clippings
Date: 2008-06-13, 11:11AM EDT
Free grass clippings. Good for mulch, compost...etc. You cut and rake.
PostingID: 718445793
OK, so maybe it's not as funny this morning as it was yesterday, but being that we are currently non-lawnmower-owners, it made me laugh pretty hard.
If you don't see the humor in it, read it again. Slower this time. :)
Grace is a girl after my own heart. We're barely up, certainly not dressed nor do we have our hair combed - and she's found the chocolate.
She also just passed gas. I was typing away on the blog and said to her, "Excuse you!" She said, "Don't worry, Mama. It's just me. And my butt."
This morning, she got up and played for a bit, then looked at me in all seriousness and said with a frown upon her face, "I want to go home now."
Oh... she brings me so much joy. She makes me laugh out loud every day. God has blessed me with three kids who have such great senses of humor - even Grace at just two years old. I can't even tell you about all the ways she made me laugh in the tub last night (yes, I used water this time). Robert makes me laugh so much, too...
My house may not be fully furnished or fully unpacked. It may not be in perfect order. We may struggle to make ends meet. We might eat a lot of frozen dinners (or cooked dinners that started out frozen), watch too much TV, and shed some tears here and there... but it is truly a home that is filled with laughter. And for that I am grateful.



2 comments:
sweet.
not like aint that sweet.
sweeeeeeet.
I'm grateful too. :)
Post a Comment