I'll have you know that I did not go downstairs and do the piggy thing last night, indulging my flesh in more of Ro's awesome steak and sauce. However, he forgot to bring his lunch to work today, and his loss was my gain. I got to have some for my lunch, and together we polished the rest of it off for dinner.
I'm kind of sad that it's over.
So Christianne made it home yesterday from her weekend with a buddy in Glenwood Springs. It looks as if she was incredibly spoiled on her trip - enjoying an amusement park, miniature golf, water slides, swimming, and more. She saw a bunch of bison while she was there, too. Hopefully she'll remember to blog about it soon.
Today has been a very lazy, unproductive day. I got so much done yesterday, and today - nada. It was like even when I went to bed the juices kept flowin', so I stayed up past 1:30 to finish a book. Today, I've just been dragging. Worked some on organizing my scrapbook pictures, but that's about it.
I'm getting antsy to receive my PC materials. I've been spending a lot of time in the consultant's area of the website, studying and re-learning... so much has changed. I've been doing that for days now, and I'm ready to start playing with things, organizing things, yada yada yada. My first show is in a couple of weeks, and I'm starting to get excited. Did I tell you that Christianne has enlisted herself as my intern? I think it'll be fun. I'm looking forward to going through the products and materials with her, teaching her and working with her, and yeah, I'll pay her a little bit out of each show she helps at as well. I'm looking forward to it.
Anyhoo... I'll leave you with a riddle. Some of you have seen it, others not... but I like it. Ready?
Mary's father has 5 daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono... and... what is the name of the 5th daughter?
Answer tomorrow. G'night!
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Mary! :)
Nunu
nonienunu,,,but i think that might mean something dirty....so i will just say MARY. and yes, i am smarter than a fifth grader...and my big brudda :)
I'm so numb by giving the wrong answer even after Robert nailed it; Guess I was gifted with beauty rather than brains. Take that, Sista.
Post a Comment