Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Finally, It's Here

Snow! We got it. Yesterday it was 65; today it's 26 and snowing. Barely, but it counts.

Lovin' the cold. It's the first day in I don't know how long where I'm wearing pants - because it's cold! Today I got up, ate my frog (mopping), went to Bible study, and just sat down to blog with a big bowl of taco soup, watching the snow falling out the window. Doesn't get much better than that. Yes it does - when I'm done here I think I'll go downstairs and spend some time with my Bug.

Gas is down to $1.44 here. What is it where you are? If you leave the answer in the comment, be sure to tell where you're at for those who don't know you. (Yes, I do have some readers who don't know all of my family!)

All righty then...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I paid $1.79 at Sam's Club in Palmdale, California on 12-02-08.

Dad said...

$1.59 and dropping daily on the Central Oregon coast.

Anonymous said...

$1.95 here in Cal City.

geo said...

if i tell you how much gas is "here" you're not going to stalk me are you? i know how online people are. i have read a lot about you.
its $1.67 at costco here in
b- -k-e- -s-f-i - -l-d. i just can't do it. if you figure it out and stalk me here, they'll find you. they are mean here on the streets of bakersfield.