Monday, December 15, 2008

Here's The Deal

It's a wildly busy season.

Everyone I know is busy.

I'm way behind, as usual. I have much, much, much to do this week... and being the typical Monday, we're also down a car and Josh has back pain from horsing around with a friend this week. Did I mention it was MINUS TWELVE DEGREES when I drove Robert to work this morning? It's been that cold before (since we've been here), but not while the sun was shining!

So I wanted to pop in and say hello, but to ask you to not expect a whole lot of posting over the next few weeks. I will post as often as I can, but probably not daily - unless I somehow find those extra hours in the day you all offered me and get all caught up. :)

I also wanted to ask you to pop over to the prayer blog and say a prayer or two or ten for those who really need it right now. I appreciate it, and I know they do as well. I'm headed over now to add some new requests and update others. Thanks

xoxo

2 comments:

geo said...

so where is the rest of your page? gone with the font?

Anonymous said...

glad to see you got your color back