So... about that frog...
I had a lot of things on my list yesterday, a LOT! I didn't accomplish everything, but I did eat the frog. Yesterday's frog was reconciling my checkbook that I hadn't touched since mid-October. (I know, shameful.) Today's frog was to reconcile the savings and unspecified business accounts, transfer money, and pay bill. (Yes - singular. Sad, huh?)
While I was working on the computer, my poor, neglected 2yo kept coming over and pulling on my arms and hands, trying to get me to play with her - dance with her, actually. I was really task-focused and said, "Grace, I will play with you as soon as I eat this frog." She went away and back to her crayons and such, only to come back a few minutes later and said,
"Mommy... where is the frog? I want to see you eat the frog."
:)
I'm thinkin' I need to find a Cricut cartridge that has a frog... and do some kind of frog-eating embellishments for the front of my homemade planner...
~~~~~
On another note, Ro still has not heard about the job he applied for. They had originally told him he'd hear by Monday, and then yesterday sent him an e-mail saying Wednesday. And in the meantime, another job has opened up - a little more $, too, sooo... that complicates things... unless he doesn't get the first job. Anyway, continued prayers are appreciated.
Yesterday was productive; today, not so much. Fighting my headaches again. I have so much to do - Christmas is now 23 days away, and I'll have guests in less than that (I hope!). Too much to do to have headaches on top of it.
We're into December already and we have had no snow. Isn't that weird? I wouldn't really know, since it's only my second winter here but it seems weird to me. Last year, according to my blog, we had snow on October 21st. Now we're 6 weeks past that and no snow. In fact today it's windy, but it's in the 60s. Weird.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yumpin' yahosafat wudja luk at that there leezard!
i am beginning to worry about my family.
frog eating. hmmmph
only one bill?
i hope you get a lot of snow
Post a Comment