I'm also very content today in the knowledge that God has opened a new door for us. Robert was offered a new job today, still within the same company but out of the retail end of pharmacy. Although it's still within the same field, his position will be radically different from what he has done for the past - gosh - 25+ years. Please continue to pray for him for a smooth transition.
God is good. I hope you stop today and give thanks for all the ways He has blessed you.
Speaking of which... thank you to those who participated in my first-ever little giveaway.
The numbers of responders just blew my mind. ;) Actually, it was the only post I ever wished *everyone* would have responded to. That's okay... I know you're all busy... but do stop and give thanks.
So... we have a winner:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2008-12-04 18:46:48 UTC
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2008-12-04 18:46:48 UTC
Number 4... that would be the lovely Miss Wanda. :) Thanks for participating. I'll have a little goody in the mail to you soon. Enjoy!
*The title of this post is a quote from a favorite book series. Anyone know it, besides my kids? Do my kids know it?
I don't know what's up with the spacing on this post - sorry.



7 comments:
What a beautiful site! Thanks for sharing!!
I love the giveaway idea -- we can finally get rid of the cat...
Congrats Robert!! Things were a bit tense through the waiting game, but you did it.
yay for robert & family. that is too cool.
yay for wanda...i really did want to win, but i am glad you did.
hey i have a cat i would like to add to your give away....what a novel idea.
novel? i am thinking lemony snicket....
Thank you! (doing the Snoopy dance)
Geo, I'm impressed. Lemony it is.
Oh don't even joke about sending me the cat!! We have 3 and just found it we have to pay about $200 to the city for a permit for #3 and since we don't have a spare $200 we have to get rid of one of them!! -
Post a Comment