Wookie (doesn't he look a bit like Chewbacca?) is the newest addition to our family. He's a 10-week-old Shihtzu-Poodle mix - a Shihpoo. He's pretty stinkin' cute and is supposed to stay tiny. The kids are in love, and shhhh - I think Robert is, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Well, I don't see much of Chewbacca in Wookie, but he is cute. Robert kind of resembles Obummer, and Joshua looks like he just wants to watch Tv. Congrats on the new addition!
will wookie be coming to see the princesses? i'll bet he'll just love that!
you misspelled wookiee
Oh, I just thought your Mom mis-spelled it. She's known for spelling errors.
WookieE will likely go to Cali with us, but not likely to the land of the princesses. We'll have about 24 hours to get Pop to fall in love with him so he can puppysit for us or we'll have to find a friend to do it.
Ummm...thanks? :)
And it's not WookieE...it's just Wookiee.
Post a Comment