My camping trip was awesome!!!! The drive was long, though. :( But when we finally got there, I wanted to put up the tent, but my dad said we had to eat first. When we finished eating the chicken, we put up the tent. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a rainfly and it was going to rain. So we had to take it down and put it in the box(which has guns in it!!!!). Geeez, what a waste of time. My dad’s friend was there and he invited us in one of the tents that was already put up. However, we got the wrong tent. Oh well, what’s past is past and besides, they knew how to turn on a heater!!! Applause for them!!!! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! But when we woke up, we went fishing. Nothing. We ate breakfeast(camp eggs.) and attended worship. Then dad’s friend said whatever we catch, we would eat for dinner. We went fishing again. Nothing. So we decided to go for a walk.And sure enough, we came to a point were there was a few targets, a truck, and every child.Archery!!! I have to admit, I was pretty good.(See the pictures)When we finished it was about dinner. Apparently, we had a few lucky catches. After that we had dinner, than another worship. So after that we had smores. And on the final morning we had breakfeast,worship and Lord’s supper. Then we left. All in all I had a pretty good time.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Man Camp
by Contributing Guest Writer, Joshua
My camping trip was awesome!!!! The drive was long, though. :( But when we finally got there, I wanted to put up the tent, but my dad said we had to eat first. When we finished eating the chicken, we put up the tent. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a rainfly and it was going to rain. So we had to take it down and put it in the box(which has guns in it!!!!). Geeez, what a waste of time. My dad’s friend was there and he invited us in one of the tents that was already put up. However, we got the wrong tent. Oh well, what’s past is past and besides, they knew how to turn on a heater!!! Applause for them!!!! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! But when we woke up, we went fishing. Nothing. We ate breakfeast(camp eggs.) and attended worship. Then dad’s friend said whatever we catch, we would eat for dinner. We went fishing again. Nothing. So we decided to go for a walk.And sure enough, we came to a point were there was a few targets, a truck, and every child.Archery!!! I have to admit, I was pretty good.(See the pictures)When we finished it was about dinner. Apparently, we had a few lucky catches. After that we had dinner, than another worship. So after that we had smores. And on the final morning we had breakfeast,worship and Lord’s supper. Then we left. All in all I had a pretty good time.

My camping trip was awesome!!!! The drive was long, though. :( But when we finally got there, I wanted to put up the tent, but my dad said we had to eat first. When we finished eating the chicken, we put up the tent. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a rainfly and it was going to rain. So we had to take it down and put it in the box(which has guns in it!!!!). Geeez, what a waste of time. My dad’s friend was there and he invited us in one of the tents that was already put up. However, we got the wrong tent. Oh well, what’s past is past and besides, they knew how to turn on a heater!!! Applause for them!!!! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! But when we woke up, we went fishing. Nothing. We ate breakfeast(camp eggs.) and attended worship. Then dad’s friend said whatever we catch, we would eat for dinner. We went fishing again. Nothing. So we decided to go for a walk.And sure enough, we came to a point were there was a few targets, a truck, and every child.Archery!!! I have to admit, I was pretty good.(See the pictures)When we finished it was about dinner. Apparently, we had a few lucky catches. After that we had dinner, than another worship. So after that we had smores. And on the final morning we had breakfeast,worship and Lord’s supper. Then we left. All in all I had a pretty good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Man, you must have the coolest dad in the world. :)
Post a Comment