Monday, May 05, 2008

Tome Una Tableta Quatro Veces al Dia

That - along with No tengo dinero, and Donde esta el bano? - that is the extent of my competency in conversational Spanish.

But I had to throw it in today.

Because it's Cinco de Mayo.

And tonight we are having tacos. But that was purely coincidental. Really.

~~~~~
My weather pixie, to the right, is wearing a tank top today. It's about time, don'tcha think? It's a gorgeous day today and the house is opened up and I'm lovin' it.

Not only did we have birthday fun yesterday, we watched Harry Potter #4. Joshua has just finished the book (Do you know how long those books are? He's only 8!) and we celebrated by doing Family Movie Afternoon while Grace napped. Having just read #4 myself recently, I'm reminded that the movies, as good as they are, are never as good as the book. So much left out. Then again the movie was already more than 2 1/2 hours long, so I'm good with that. LOL I just heard for the final book they'll make 2 movies.. which I think is excellently cool.

We also had an awesome church service yesterday topped off with two baptisms. :) A weekend full of my favorite things... as Grace is now fond of saying, "Awesome, mama!"

~~~~~
This weekend's quotables:

  • Grace -- "Daddy, you farted?" (yes) "Out of your butt?!?"

  • Chris -- "This isn't rock! They should have a genre of music called stupid!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, we had tacos too... also a coincidence.

Anonymous said...

Not us, we had my favorite...Pizza!