Happy birthday, happy birthday!
Do we have a birthday here?
Yes we have a birthday here.
Birthday where? Birthday there!
Birthday where? Birthday there!
Ah, ah, ah, ah...
You are a precious jewel and we treasure you. I can't put into words how much you mean to me, to our family. Happy birthday, Robert. :)



2 comments:
that super mystery store works pretty good. what is THAT? he sure looks happy to have gotten it. dont ya love birthdays!?!?!?!!! i know at some point we all worry about getting old...then we don't. just dont "be" old.
Happy birthday, Robert.
Not sure what's going on, but I've attempted to respond to your comment twice... so... 3rd time's a charm, I hope.
Anyway, the SMS, otherwise known as Best Buy, was the store of choice for Ro's gift, an XM satellite radio receiver for his car. Others chipped in to get him 6 months of service, and another sent him $ which he used for installation. He is pretty jazzed. :)
Post a Comment