Wednesday, July 30, 2008

P.U.

Yesterday when I got Grace up from her nap, she announced, "I stinky butt!"

Today after her nap, we had the following conversation:

Grace - "Stinky super butt!"
Me - "Come on, Stinky Super Butt. Let's change your diaper."
G - "Okay, Mama Super Butt."
M - "Wow. That's... a lot of poo."
G - "Poop! Super Poop! Super Poop!"

I think I'm ready for potty training. I don't know if she is, but I am. ;)

3 comments:

geo said...

those were the days. roflmbo
it IS time.

Anonymous said...

I am ready too! Though, Kayleigh shows little interest in the potty. Yesterday she took me to her tent that had been knocked over and said, "Ewwp". I look down and there's a log of poop on my floor! She must have gone in her tent the night before in the little time she had run around naked after taking her diaper off. Boy, that was fun.

Beth said...

Nice.

When I was potty training Chris, someone told me to leave her naked and put her on the potty every 20 minutes (or whatever it was). When it came time to sit on the potty, I called her in, and she told me she already went. Sure enough, in the playroom we had at the time, right there on Noah's ark, sat a nice little log of poop.

I called my friend and said I'd had enough - come get her. And I quit trying for about 6 months. THEN it was a piece of cake.