I cannot stand crickets. They completely creep me out. Yes, I know that it's irrational, that they won't hurt you, but man, they just yuck me out.
So imagine my delight today when I was sitting on the basement floor sorting laundry, when one fell out of the clothes and into my lap. Now I'm not overdramatizing here at all - this guy was at least twice the size of the crickets in Palmdale. UGH! I jumped and screamed and yelled and he just sat there looking at me dumbly. Then a buddy of his crawled out from under another pile to see what all the commotion was about. EWWWW!
I called Ro and he returned home armed with bug bombs for this evening. We can't set them off until tonight though because I need the laundry done (have to turn off water heater and such), and I couldn't deal with crickets in the laundry, so poor Ro has had laundry and bug duty today.
The kids are so excited to begin school tomorrow. They're all ready for bed, clothes laid out, and jazzed. I hope they can get to sleep tonight. :) Will you pray with me that they make good friends quickly?
The car deal didn't work out today... so we're continuing to search. I'd appreciate prayer on that as well. :)
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment