Las Vegas, NV
Nice easy day today. We had breakfast in the morning with Mom in the Cafe, and then Ro took the bigger Wigglets swimming while G attempted to nap. Then he stayed with the baby while mom and I took them to see Ratatouille in the theater downstairs. Not a bad movie, but I would've rather have spent the $50 we paid at the Craps table. :) Later we went over to Deb's condo to hang out some and swim. The kids had a blast floating down the river at her place.
Interestingly enough, while at Deb's, we visited with Scott - my former softball coach's now-grown up son, who lives in... Loveland. It was nice to chat with him a little about the area. He's currently living very close to where we are buying our home. Small world, huh?
Deb went with us all back to Boulder, where we had a late dinner at the buffet. After that we just went upstairs to get settled into bed. Deb was going to stay a bit and play with Mom, but I just felt... weird... I really was wiped out, but it was also just kind of sad to think of playing a "last" time with her, plus I didn't want to make things any harder on her - so I opted out. My first time in Vegas without playing Craps with her. Heck I didn't even gamble a dime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment