Sunday, September 23, 2007

'Tis the First Day of Fall

... and the weather is changing. It was quite a bit cooler today than it was yesterday. Leaves falling here and there, a slight breeze mixing them up on the sidewalk. Beautiful day. I love this time of year.

We visited C's teacher's church this morning and we really enjoyed it. Interesting order of worship, great message, good music. We'll probably make it back there sometime. Afterwards we went to lunch with their family and their friends, and enjoyed a wonderful time of fellowship with them. They're all really neat people.

Then this afternoon I took a major nap while J went to his friend's and C rode her bike. She rode around the block 19 times! Getting pretty good at it, I must say.

But sadly I'm not feeling well today, so this update has to be brief. It's not even 7 and I think I have to go to bed, even after taking that nap. My stomach is just not right, that's the main thing... and my cold. Anyway... I'm sure I'll live, so don't you worry your little pea-pickin' hearts. ;)

No comments: